VerSe`20: Large Scale Vertebrae Segmentation Challenge
- Head over to the Announcements page for the most up-to-date information. (Phase 1 of the training data is out!)
- The 2nd iteration of Large Scale Vertebrae Segmentation Challenge (VerSe2020) will in conjunction with MICCAI 2020.
- Looking for VerSe @ MICCAI 2019, Shenzhen? Here you go!
What is new?
- With VerSe'20, we aim to work with 300 CT scans (~100% increase over its previous iteration).
- While retaining the richness of its predecessor, the data will now be multi-centre, covering multiple scanners from all four major manufacturers.
- Additionally, challenging the learning algorithms, focus is given to include atypical anatomies such as transitional vertebrae and additional vertebrae such as L6 and T13.
- With clinical-translation being the primary objective of data preparation, we believe the algorithms using this data would more robust and generalisable.
* Please note that these dates are tentative
- Training data release: 15 May 2020
- Test data release (Phase 1): 20 July 2020
- Submission system OPEN: 20 July 2020
- (Phase 1) Submission system CLOSE: 24 July 2020
- (Phase 2) Docker submission deadline: 7 August 2020
This project has received funding from the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (grant agreement No 637164 — iBack — ERC-2014-STG)